MVP Mix is a premium international developer conference. We present two days of training in: .Net Core, ASP.NET Core, Blazor, Angular, React, TypeScript, Progressive Web Apps, React Native, Electron.js, Swift, Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, DevOps, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Solr, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Kafka, Spark, Spark.NET, Big Data, TensorFlow, Artificial Intelligence, Software Architecture, Agile and other awesome technologies. Every year, we bring in world-renowned speakers from...
- Microsoft and Google:
- Scott Hunter (Microsoft Partner)
- Scott Hanselman (Microsoft Partner)
- Stephen Fluin (Angular Team)
- Daniel Roth (Program Manager for Microsoft .NET Team)
- Rob Eisenberg (Principal UX Developer at Microsoft)
- Immo Landwerth (Program Manager for Microsoft .NET Team)
- Derek Martin (Principal Program Manager at Microsoft)
- Taylor Cowan (Cloud Solutions Architect at Microsoft)
- Awarded Microsoft MVPs and Google Developer Experts:
- Chander Dhall (MVP & GDE)
- Glenn Block (MVP)
- Lukas Ruebbelke (GDE)
- Jeremy Wilken (GDE)
- Todd Anglin (MVP)
- Stephen Bohlen (MVP)
- Data Scientists:
- Mindy Curnutt (Microsoft MVP)
- Meltem Ballan (Author)
- Aamer Charania (MIT)
and many others we bring the best in the industry to you. It's a great event for networking and learning from peers who have been very successful in their careers. In our previous conferences, we had testimonies from five developers who increased their salaries anywhere from $20,000 to $80,000 in just one year.
Chander is also an awarded Microsoft MVP, Google Developer Expert and world-renowned technology leader apart from being a successful Enterprise Architect/Developer who speaks at international conferences (including Microsoft TechEd, Google DevFest, NDC, Microsoft VS Launch Event and DevConnections) and works hard to bring the best to the conferences he organizes.